Tuesday, December 11, 2012

10 on 10 on 11

happy last 10 on 10 of 2012!
work computers made it a bit difficult for me to publish this post on time.
oh well, here we go!



i worked last night and my night was pretty busy;
this was as low key as my night got.
hey charting.


 the only way i could stay awake while catching up on my charting.
over and over and over and over.





 left work late for me, so i took time to take in the view.

the leaves are almost off the trees.
i needed a minute to stomp around in them.

10am and i'm still awake.
at least i've got me a resto.

i woke a bit early to get my workout on.
word to the wise:
don't work out when dehydrated.
bad things happen.


christmas time on grand.
in all honesty, i just love the lights.
they is so purty.


 my sister's bbq chicken pizza.
are you drooling?
you should be.


 found this card in the mail on my way to work.
this girl is so dear to my heart and it was so great to see a snippit of her time in africa.
doesn't she look like she's in her element?
grateful for this like-minded, kindred spirit!


floated for the first four hours of work,
but got to join some of my faves at midnight!
yay!




from midnight to midnight,
happy last tenth of 2012!
linked up


cincerely,

cindy








3 comments:

{cuppakim} said...

hot diggity damn. what a full day. around the clock.
the sleeping pic kills me.

ahahhaahahah.

Yoonie said...

Talk about fomo!!

Shelley McGrew said...

Great pics. Love the commentary, great humor.