Tuesday, May 13, 2014

six months later...

hey there.
it's been awhile.

pretty sure i just needed a break from blogging 
(as unrefined as my blogging may be).
but hopefully i'm back to stay for a while.
a lot has happened since november, so let me get you caught up:


we had a no-present christmas in my family. 

it was so good for all of us.
we did do a white elephant exchange with our extended fam



 














i turned 28 and can't believe it. 
also, my friends spoil me with weekends in wine country.

 















my bff or longer from school came to visit with her sweet fam.
 




















my uncle passed away in january after battling stomach cancer. 
it was a hard time for all of us.

 




















i took a little jaunt down to socal.

 




















became a wound care certified nurse. my geekiness continues to flourish.

 















my sister got engaged! crazy. can't believe we are growing up.





















took another quick jaunt, but to yosemite this time.

went to a giants game during the opening series.

went kayaking in monterey

 




















went to morocco and road a camel. i mean, why not?


















such a crazy six months! 
i am so grateful for the hard times and the good times;
God is so good through it all.

what will the next six months hold?
no clue.
but this coming season is bringing much change.
sometimes i have serious anxiety about it.
other times, i am giddy about it.
despite my feelings, the Lord is constant.
and i am immensely grateful for that. 
i can't wait to see what the Lord does and how He moves.
His way is perfect, not mine.

4 comments:

{cuppakim} said...

i feel really good about this. past, present, and future.

Kimberlee said...

I like what Kim said :) Amen!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're back! <3

Diwakar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.