Wednesday, April 1, 2009

an impatient day

i get to meet with some amazing people to talk about serving overseas long term in the future. it is definitely the highlight of my mouth. however, i spend much time after those "meetings" researchers ways to go. right now, my heart's desire is to serve in South Asia...forever! okay, until the Lord calls me home, but until then. it frustrates me that i'm not finding opportunities to go! maybe its a good thing. maybe God is waiting to open up a job until He has prepared me to go. maybe He doesn't want me in South Asia.

i've been convicted about how little time i spend in intentional prayer. this is something that must be lifted up to the Lord. oh that i would become more faithful and patient, recognizing that i serve the perfect and unfailing God!

No comments: