Thursday, February 11, 2010

bleh

my heart hurts again. i thought so much would change and only joy could come from charting new waters.

Jesus, remind me of your grace. Remind me of your love so that i may should others. make me steadfast and constrained to You!


"Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain." -1 Cor. 15:58

"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:4-7

"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Eph. 1:2

"But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who have faith and preserve their souls." Heb 10:39

No comments: