Friday, April 26, 2013

hi and hello

I've been a bad blogger lately.
"Have" should really "am," especially since this quick little blog comes from my phone.

Last week, I started day shift at work.
It's been an answer to prayer to be sure.
I miss my night crew somethin fierce,
but I am excited for new relationships and new challenges.

What I'm loving most about day shift is that my need for God is acutely displayed.
I get anxious, rushed, discouraged, and feel worthless more easily in an old job with a new routine.

But I am grateful that my Great God reminds me of His power, His faithfulness, and worth He bestows.

Also, please be praying with my church and I as a team of two is headed to South Sudan to bring physical and spiritual good to a people being starved. They will be gone about two weeks.


"4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice.
5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand;
6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:4-7




Cincerely,


Cindy

No comments: