Wednesday, September 4, 2013

PinterTest Kitchen Fiesta!

Guys. 
If you read my blog,
especially the Pintertest kitchen blog,
you know that I am all about laziness working smarter, not harder. 

This recipe is just that.
I mean, who doesn't love tacos?

Three ingredients:
-chicken (6 boneless skinless breasts)
-16oz salsa
-1 packet taco seasoning

Put it in the crockpot for 4 or 8 hours on high or low (respectively).


It's not a great picture, but you get the idea. 
I URGE you to make this!
You will not be disappointed. 
This recipes gets five blondes straight up. 
In fact, I may be completely obsessed.
 
Linking up with *a very pregnant* jess
I hope you enjoy your tacos!



Cincerely,


*taco lovin* Cindy

4 comments:

Jessica Johnson said...

I mean. This is almost worth having a baby in itself. CANNOT WAIT to try. Thanks for linking up!! xxoo

Lucy T said...

Looks super easy and yummy. Was looking for something easy to throw in the crockpot for dinner, looks like I found one. Visiting for PinterTest Kitchen.

Becky said...

I made these, too, and they are awesome! I'm all about working smarter not harder, too :)

{cuppakim} said...

girrrrrl.
these were hella good.
invite me over for dinner again.
i will happily pintertest every day of the week.