Sunday, February 8, 2009

my head is spinning

this week has been filled with different emotions and experiences. from a being called a whore to my "uncle" ray passing to being a leader at intensive training weekend, you can believe that my emotions are kinda outa wack. i feel as if God is so gracious to allow me to have so many experiences and to allow me to be physically exhausted from it all. i am excited for rest this evening and for some good, solid time in the Word tomorrow (inshala).

thank you to those of you who have been praying for my family and our friends. i feel so disconnected from the situation that i don't know how to properly update. also, thank you for those who have been keeping my trip overseas this summer in your prayers. our team continues to bond and grow. God has blessed me so much with an amazing team and an amazing co-leader!

do you ever just feel overwhelmed with the work of God in your life that you don't even know how to properly express it?!? well, that's where i'm at.

No comments: