Friday, February 27, 2009

Rwanda and Clinical

I went there a few years ago. I made a friend named Josephine and we still communicate through email. I hadn't heard from her in a few months, but today i got an email from her. at the end of the email she said, "i still remember the last words you told me: 'God Bless you.'"

sometimes i don't think my words matter or that small encounters don't matter. this email proved that wrong. simple words can mean so much and leave on impact on a person.

today in clinical, the spiritual realm was quite evident. i had at least three spiritual conversations, more than i've ever had in a clinical setting. although the mental health realm breaks my heart because people are so trapped, i feel blessed and honored to be used to share the gospel of our Lord with people who are suffering. i pray that He will continue to use me and that i will continue to look for Him here and now as i wait-impatiently.

No comments: