Tuesday, October 20, 2009

dear Jesus

Dear Jesus,

First of all, I'm sorry I've been such a pood as of late. My attitude needs to change and I know it. I'm really failing at trying to fix it myself; could you please lend an incredibly strong hand? I'm also incredibly sorry for not staying focused on You, but letting the things of this world consume me, things like school, frustrating situations, lack of human interaction, and concerns for the future. Jesus, thank You for reminding me today that You are SO present. You are too good. Thank You for being faithful despite my infidelity.

Jesus, thank You for these hard times. Thank You that you love me enough to try me, to teach me, to rebuke me. Earnestly I ask that You continue, that we continue along this path. Jesus, never let me forget the cross and the debt that so many might be made holy. Never let me forget such priceless grace.

Thank You, again, dearest Lord and Savior!

Saved by Your Blood Alone,
Cindy

No comments: