Wednesday, September 8, 2010

too much thinking

i have a tendency to think too much. i know, i know....it's truth though.



lately i've been thinking why me God? whyy did you choose to save me? why did you protect me so much? why have you kept me from experiencing certain things in life? why do you have me where i am now? why do i forget to worship you and preach of you so much? why am i going through this now....?



i am grateful of the Scriptures that keep me from dwellinmg here too long.

while often over-quoted, it is still very powerful.

psalm73. check it out.



the most quoted part brings me joy and peace in a mighty and loving God:
nevertheless i am continually with you. you hold my right hand you guide me with your counsel and afterward receive me to glory. whom have i in heaven but you? there is nothing on earth i desire but you. my heart and my flesh may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.


amen.

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

I'm glad you're back to being a thinker ;)