i've loved the past 24 hours for the following reasons:
- i've worshipped with a church that i love and miss.
- i've hugged one of my dearest friends for the first time since she's been engaged.
- i've spent time processing through the past two months and the coming two months with another dear friend, just like old times.
- i've had two of my favorite foods in riverside: ban thai and chipotle.
- i had dinner and a random and meaningful two hour conversation with a new friend.
- i was able to get drinks with friends and talk about significant things.
- i was able to have a sleep over in an apartment that is my home away from home.
- i listened to "and can it be?" at least six times.
- i still get to spend another jam-packed nine hours catching up with great people!
what could be better? sure, i'm missing some great teaching and i miss my hope family, but i forgot how much i love this desert land called riverside. it is another home that i praise the Lord for.
until next time