Wednesday, June 23, 2010

(untitled)

my feelings seem to be taking over my life:

  • i feel tired
  • i feel defeated
  • i feel emotionally exhausted
  • i feel physically sick
  • i feel less than 100%
  • i feel sad because i miss s.asia and miss my good friends
  • i feel incredibly blessed by my family, friends, and even co-workers
  • i feel overwhelmed by the love i've felt in the passed few days
  • i feel confused
for a thinker, i've been communicating and "in touch" with my feelings so much in the last 24 hours. i don't really know how i feel about it. (there i go again...)
but the Lord is faithful  to remind me of His promises and His commands, and how they are not conditionally on my feelings :


"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. 
Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, 
for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

No comments: