Thursday, January 17, 2008


ok, when someone comments my blog post and i want to comment back where do i do that? on there blog, on my blog under there comment? i know "blogger" says to email the comment-er, but common, that's ridiculous...right??? HELP!

1 comment:

kitten said...

on their blog is a good choice.