Wednesday, November 17, 2010

goodbyes

Not really a fan. I mean, you only say goodbyes to people who have formed some sort of a relationship with, so they are all painful, just to different degrees.

Today, i say goodbye to the staff that i have gotten so close to. I say goodbye to the patients i had finally begun to learn about. I say goodbye to familiarity and move back to discomfort, which im pretty sure is a place God wants me to be more, and a place i pray to be.

So while i am sad to leave my family at the CLC, i am excited that God has worked this out so wonderfully. He provided me a job in an encouraging learning environment, yet He knew i needed more skills, so at the right moment, He is providing the oportunity for more skills....and discomfort in which i must trust Him. Glory be to the Father!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: